Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Well at least it's not e coli!

So that "tummy" issue I had, it was a bit more that I thought it was. Turns out I contracted a very common bacterial infection over in Europe. The good news is I now feel much better and I think it's all out of my system. We can't really tell where I got it as it is so common, it's found a lot of places. Could have been chicken, could have been sea water, who knows.

I've been through the antibiotics, I got my appetite back on Tuesday, the only thing left over is a bit of fatigue. That I can live with. I get to go to the doctor for follow up tomorrow, but I think I am fine. I have never been so sick in my adult life though, it was horrible. I'm actually glad they found something, because it just lingered and nothing I did made me feel better.

Now I get to go out with the kids, have some fun, do some visiting and basically get on with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment